The Senior Medical Science Liaison (Sr. MSL) is responsible for conducting medical/scientific interactions and for supporting internal activities related to medical communications, medical information and clinical research.Â This position reports to the Director, Medical Science Liaison and is field based with a corporate headquarters in Emeryville, California.
- Provides project leadership and management on field team and functional area initiatives;
- Builds and maintains relationships with; Key Opinion Leaders, Investigators and Payers;
- Conducts effective and compliant interactions with external stakeholders on disease state, Adamasâ€™ product(s) and clinical development programs/pipeline;
- Responds to unsolicited requests for information with focused and balanced clinical and scientific information;
- Identifies and communicates medical/scientific insights and trends;
- Participates in and leads field team activities at relevant medical congresses and other related events;
- Supports interactions with investigators and potential investigators in conjunction with ongoing and planned clinical trials; as well as Investigator Initiated Studies;
- Provides balanced and accurate information to national or regional formulary decision makers;
- Delivers approved disease, clinical and data presentations per approved compliance policies;
- Supports internal initiatives through collaboration with internal stakeholders as a clinical and scientific subject matter expert to deliver training and support other internal activities;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
- PharmD, PhD or MD in a scientific discipline required;
- Neurology experience and existing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships within Parkinsonâ€™s, strongly preferred;
- Minimum 8 yearsâ€™ plus of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Strong knowledge base of regulatory, compliance, commercial, and clinical issues affecting the pharmaceutical and managed care industries;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present scientific information;
- Ability to travel approximately 75%;
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamasâ€™ culture and values.
To apply for this position, please click here. Principals only, no recruiters please.