The Regional Business Director will hire, develop and lead a high performing regional sales team of Neurology Sales Specialists. This position will help develop and then execute commercial strategies to meet Adamas national and regional business objectives. This is a field based position with corporate headquarters in Emeryville, CA.
- Drive an effective launch of ADS-5102 in the respective region by achieving or exceeding sales quota;
- Hire, train and oversee the development of each assigned NSS for region;
- Continually coach and motivate team to achieve goals through individual and team activities;
- Analyze regional business and advise leadership on trends and strategies;
- Plan and conduct effective regional sales meetings;
- Administrative responsibility for region: review and audit expense reports; prepare and manage regional budget; regional record maintenance; other administrative functions as required;
- Assist corporate-based trainers with the development of training programs to address specific regional or individual Neurology Sales Specialist needs;
- Partner with Marketing/Brand Team to execute brand strategy and messaging at a local level;
- Serve as a liaison with Market Access Team;
- Ensure Collaboration in activities within key movement disorder centers with other Adamas stakeholders;
- Develop relationships with regional key customers;
- Identify and propose to leadership ethical, innovative, customer-oriented tactics in response to market trends;
- Prepare and present reports/presentations for corporate clients, sales organization and leadership as needed;
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum of 10 yearsâ€™ experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Must have minimum 5 yearsâ€™ sales leadership experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Demonstrated record of success with exceptional leadership and relationship building skills;
- Experience leading specialty-focused teams required;
- Leadership experience within Neurology preferred and Movement Disorders a significant plus;
- Recent leadership experience during a specialty-focused launch a significant plus;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Must be flexible, innovative and self-motivated;
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner;
- Travel required: 50-75% of time;
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamas culture and values.
To apply for this position please send your resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with the job title in the subject line. Principals only, no recruiters please.