The Product Manager is responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of marketing plans and product management activities, which includes, but is not limited to, the support of product plan development, positioning, messaging, strategies and tactics, marketing communications, and commercialization efforts as well as pipeline products. Additionally, this position will be supporting the marketing initiatives and collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure that marketing programs are implemented and in alignment with project team deliverables that directly support the execution of commercial launch plans. The Product Manager will report to the Senior Director, Marketing/ Brand Team Leader and is based in Emeryville, CA.
- Participates and contributes to the brand planning process in collaboration with Business Analytics as well as, commercial sub-team members to ensure cross functional alignment;
- Assists with planning, development and execution of professional materials including collaboration with and management of external promotional agency;
- Manages materials, projects and resources through the internal promotional review committee process. Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and vendor partners while leading the review of promotional materials;
- Assists with the development and management of speaker programs to facilitate disease state and product peer-to-peer education;
- Assists with the development and management of congress strategy and execution;
- Brand partner with Sales and Sales Training in the execution of new messaging, materials or initiatives;
- Brand representative in planning and executing National Sales meeting and Regional POA meetings;
- Partners with the field sales force to understand their resource gaps and opportunities through building strong relationship and participating in field rides;
- Manages tactical budgets and timelines in support of the Brand Objectives, provides monthly updates and reports on accruals and expenses;
- Manages vendor contract (Purchasing Requisitions, invoices, and approvals) processing;
- Utilizes strong communication skills to effectively communicate both internally and externally;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree and 5 yearsâ€™ minimum pharmaceutical industry experience with 1 to 2 yearsâ€™ experience in marketing; sales background desired;
- Understands the lifecycle of a product launch;
- Foundational knowledge of the marketing, promotional, and selling processes and interactions with customer segments;
- The ability to understand data analysis, value of data, and can present data across various audiences;
- Partners with external consultants and vendors appropriately;
- Successful track record of juggling multiple priorities and still achieve results;
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leaders, peers, and others to work toward the best commercial solutions within acceptable and agreed risk parameters;
- Flexible, adaptable, diplomatic and able to effectively deal with ambiguity and rapid change;
- Demonstrated successful experience in small fast-paced entrepreneurial environments;
- Fit with Adamasâ€™ culture and values.
To apply for this position please send your resume toÂ email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. Principals only, no recruiters please.