The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for conducting medical/scientific interactions and for supporting internal activities related to medical communications, medical information and clinical research.Â This position reports to the Director, Medical Science Liaison and is a field based position with a corporate headquarters in Emeryville, California.
- Builds and maintains relationships with, Key Opinion Leaders, Investigators, Payers;
- Conducts effective and compliant interactions with external stakeholders on disease state, Adamasâ€™ product(s) and clinical development programs/pipeline;
- Responds to unsolicited requests for information with focused and balanced clinical and scientific information;
- Identifies and communicates medical/scientific insights and trends;
- Participates in and leads field team activities at relevant medical congresses and other related events;
- Supports interactions with investigators and potential investigators in conjunction with ongoing and planned clinical trials, as well as Investigator Initiated Studies;
- Provides balanced and accurate information to top regional formulary decision makers;
- Delivers approved disease, clinical and data presentations upon request;
- Supports internal initiatives through collaboration with internal stakeholders as a clinical and scientific SME to deliver training and support other internal activities;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
- PharmD, PhD or MD in a scientific discipline required;
- Neurology experience and existing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships within Parkinsonâ€™s, strongly preferred;
- Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ plus of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Strong knowledge base of regulatory, compliance, commercial, and clinical issues affecting the pharmaceutical and managed care industries;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present scientific information as well as, the ability to present within various external formats, such as KOL meetings, physician gatherings, medical congresses, etc.;
- Ability to travel approximately 75%;
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamasâ€™ culture and values.
To apply for this position, please click here. Principals only, no recruiters please.