At Adamas, we have a vision to create a world in which time-dependent medicines are the standard of care for central nervous system (CNS) disorders. Why? Because we believe medicine should meaningfully help people when they need it and not intervene in life when they don’t.
Our culture is rooted in integrity and curiosity, while being results-oriented and fearless in our pursuit to reduce the burden of all those affected by CNS disorders. We learn quickly from each other and share knowledge generously. We’re powerfully motivated to achieve and perform at the top of our collective game to innovate ways, based on time, to serve CNS patients and their caregivers more effectively.
Current Career Opportunities
Every day, we work hard to enhance the daily living experience of those affected by CNS disorders. Ready to join our team of passionate professionals? Explore our open opportunities below, or simply send us your resume or CV
General & Administrative+
EXPLORE TOTAL REWARDS
At Adamas, we know that our employees are the driving force behind the company’s success. That’s why we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes generous stock option and RSU grants and the following:
Adamas provides various medical plans and coverage options for employees and their dependents through Blue Shield of California and Kaiser Permanente. Employees can better manage their health spending through participation in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Employee and dependent coverage is provided through Guardian Dental.
Employee and dependent coverage is provided through Guardian VSP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Employees have the flexibility to make traditional pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax employee contributions accompanied by an employer match.
- Income Protection
Employees are protected in the event they are unable to work due to injury or illness, or death. We offer basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) and employer paid short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Time Off:
- PTO: Full-time employees accrue 21 days of PTO in their first year of employment, with one additional day of PTO for each subsequent year.
Paid holidays and winter shutdown: Adamas observes 10 paid holidays per year and takes a company-wide paid break between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Additional benefits
- Commuter benefits: Employees can contribute pretax dollars toward public transportation and parking expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program: Employees and their dependents have access to confidential counseling sessions for a wide range of health, family and work issues.
- Education Assistance Program: Employees may receive financial assistance for career-related courses/degree programs.
- Employee stock purchase plan: Eligible employees can buy shares of Adamas common stock at a discounted price through after-tax payroll deductions.
- For Emeryville-based Employees
- Free lunch: Adamas provides complimentary hot lunches.
- Massage therapy: Subsidized bi-weekly massage therapy sessions.
- Free onsite parking: Employees can park onsite at our Emeryville office free of charge.