The Brand Team Leader / Senior Director, Marketing will be responsible for leading the ADS-5102 Brand Team, managing all aspects of marketing and launch of Adamas’ lead product, from pre-commercialization through commercialization. Additionally, this position oversees marketing campaigns and initiatives and will collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that such are implemented in alignment with product goals and objectives. Additionally, this position oversees marketing campaigns and initiatives and will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that plans are implemented in alignment with product goals and objectives. The Brand Team Leader / Senior Director, Marketing will report to the Vice President, Marketing and is based in Emeryville, CA.
- Builds and manages a team of marketing professionals and consultants that can optimize launch readiness plans and leverage additional pipeline products;
- Partners with and manages external agency relationships, advertising agency (AOR) and medical communications agency as well as other brand agencies;
- Develops and executes comprehensive and innovative marketing strategies and tactics including disease state education and branded product messaging and positioning;
- In collaboration with other commercial stakeholders, participates in the evaluation of market landscape initiatives including monitoring and assessment of the effectiveness of marketing and promotional strategies and tactics;
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Market Access, Business Analytics, and Commercial Operations to execute launch readiness plans
- Collaborates on key customer mapping and other internal commercial readiness activities;
- Manages the marketing budget consistent with the financial goals and objectives of the company, including efficient management of vendors and contracted resources;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 15 years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry;
- Recent experience launching products with demonstrated success on meeting and/or exceeding launch objectives and goals;
- Experience with CNS product sales is highly desired.
- Possesses a good blend of strategic and operational experience with the ability see the big picture and dive into details to perform the work as needed;
- In-depth knowledge of promotional and selling processes that achieve high quality results;
- Proven leadership skills in motivating a team of marketing professionals;
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to drive to consensus;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others that achieve desired results;
- Flexible, adaptable and able to effectively deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to develop and deliver a well-articulated Adamas value proposition to external parties, key opinion leaders, and senior management;
- Ability to travel as business needs require;
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamas’ culture and values.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. Principals only, no recruiters please.